What year was the Polo Grounds built?

The Polo Grounds, which housed the New York Giants from 1911 to 1957, and the New York Yankees and New York Mets for brief stints, was built by Giants owner John T. Bush in 1911. It was built to replace the original Polo Grounds, which burned down on April 14, 1911. Building began right after the fire, and the new stadium was ready for fans on June 28, 1911. It was completed in the off season, and housed 34,000 fans at its capacity.