To clean white batting gloves, follow these steps:
- Pre-treat any stains: Use a stain remover or laundry detergent to pre-treat any stains on the gloves. Apply a small amount of the cleaner directly onto the stain and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash in cold water: Fill a sink or basin with cold water and add a small amount of laundry detergent. Place the gloves in the water and gently agitate them to help remove dirt and stains. Avoid scrubbing too hard, as this can damage the gloves.
- Rinse thoroughly: Once the gloves are clean, rinse them thoroughly with cold water to remove any soap or detergent residue.
- Air dry: Hang the gloves up to air dry, making sure they are not exposed to direct sunlight or heat sources. Do not use a dryer, as this can cause the gloves to shrink or become damaged.
- Use a whitener: If the gloves are still not as white as you would like them to be, you can use a whitener to help restore their brightness. Simply follow the instructions on the product label and apply the whitener to the gloves before washing them again.
By following these steps, you can effectively clean and maintain your white batting gloves to keep them looking their best.